Your Life, The Role Playing Game
Please join us.
Step 1: Enter Tasks
First, enter a few tasks. You can add more later as you think of them.
- Enter tasks you do once or rarely in the To-Dos column, one at a time.
- Enter activities you need to do daily or on a particular day of the week in the Dailies column. Click the item's pencil icon to 'edit' the day(s) of the week it will be due.
- Enter habits you want to establish in the Habits column. Edit the Habit to change it to just a good habit (+) or a bad habit (-).
- Activities or treats which you want to use as a motivation or allow yourself in moderation can be added in the Rewards column.
Step 2: Gain Points by Doing Things
As you complete activities, you will gain experience points (XP), which help you level-up, and gain gold points (GP), which allow you to purchase Rewards. If you fall into bad habits, or miss your Dailies you will lose health points (HP). In that way, the HabitRPG experience and health bars serve as a fun indicator of your progress toward your goals.
Step 3: Customize & Explore HabitRPG
Once you're familiar with the basics, you can get even more out of HabitRPG with these nifty features:
- Organize your tasks with Tags and Checklists
- Customize your Avatar (via the User menu).
- Buy gear (Level 2), change your equipment (Level 4) and study a particular class (Level 10).
- Connect with other users via the Tavern, a Party, Guilds, or participate in a Challenge.
- Hatch pets by collecting eggs and hatching potions. Feed them to create Mounts.
- Defeat villains and collect objects on Quests.
- Happy Habiteering!
Would you like more information?
- View the pages marked as most useful for new users.
- View all the pages on the wiki.
- View the wiki's Categories. A Category shows all pages related to a particular topic. For example, the Methodologies Category lists pages related to productivity methods.
We now have newly devised Community Guidelines. Make sure to read them carefully to keep our community the great place it is.
Link to External Images!
You can now place externally hosted images using an image URL into our Wiki by using this template. So if you want to link to a HabitRPG picture but don't want to download it to your computer and then upload it to this wiki, this template will be handy for you.
In other news, the Admins can now be seen in green when they post in the forums, so give us a shout if you need our attention. ;)
New Contribution Levels System
I'm a bit late with this news, but our new contribution level system is working well thus far. :)
Thank you all for your feedback and patience regarding the levels and I hope to see many of your applications soon. The wiki admins are speeding through applications pretty fast, so the lag time between applying and receiving a response from us is usually less than one week.
For more details about the new system, head over to The Knights Chambers.
Happy Editing! ~Breadstrings 11 Feb 2014
Upcoming Wiki Features
HabitRPG is currently in the process of migrating our old community page into this wiki. So keep an eye out for the integration of poll pages and improved forums (courtesy of JiggerD)!
As a recent addition, you can now go to our Forums if you are looking for a group, just like you used to in the community site.
~Breadstrings 11 Jan 2014
Wiki tavern challenge
You can now unlock a new, top-tier gear set and pet by contributing (code, art, docs, etc) to HabitRPG.
What do you want to see on this page?
Best Browser Experience